City Union Bank ,CHAVAKKAD-THRISSUR BRANCH IFSC CODE & MICR CODE – KERALA
|City Union Bank
|22/748-B, T T Complex, Ground Floor,North Bye Pass Road, Thrissur
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
Uses of IFSC Code
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 alphanumeric code of IFSC is structured in a pattern where the first four characters representing the name of the bank, while the last six characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is generally 0 (zero) reserved for future utilisation. The format of IFSC is as below.
How to find MICR Code
- MICR code can be found on a cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- You can also find MICR code on the specific bank’s website.
FAQs on City Union Bank, THRISSUR- CHAVAKKAD,CHAVAKKAD , KERALA
The IFSC code of New Delhi – CHAVAKKAD, City Union Bank is CIUB0000095
The address associated with CIUB0000095 is
City Union Bank Ltd., 22/748-B, T T Complex, Ground Floor,North Bye Pass Road, Thrissur
The district that falls under the City Union Bank is THRISSUR.