Bank of India ,HINGNA-HINGNA BRANCH IFSC CODE & MICR CODE – MAHARASHTRA
|Bank of India
|VIDHARBH KONKAN GRAMIN BANK HINGANA BRANCH NAIN ROAD SHOP NO 23 TULSI COMPLEX BANSI NAGAR HINGANA ROAD TAL HINGANA DISTT NAGPUR NAGPUR MH 111111 INDIA,NAGPUR
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
Uses of IFSC Code
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 alphanumeric code of IFSC is structured in a pattern where the first four characters representing the name of the bank, while the last six characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is generally 0 (zero) reserved for future utilisation. The format of IFSC is as below.
How to find MICR Code
- MICR code can be found on a cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- You can also find MICR code on the specific bank’s website.
FAQs on Bank of India, HINGNA- HINGNA,NAGPUR , MAHARASHTRA
The IFSC code of New Delhi – HINGNA, Bank of India is BKID0VG5050
The address associated with BKID0VG5050 is
Bank of India Ltd., VIDHARBH KONKAN GRAMIN BANK HINGANA BRANCH NAIN ROAD SHOP NO 23 TULSI COMPLEX BANSI NAGAR HINGANA ROAD TAL HINGANA DISTT NAGPUR NAGPUR MH 111111 INDIA,NAGPUR
The district that falls under the Bank of India is HINGNA.