Bank of India ,BHAGALPUR ZONAL OFFICE-BHAGALPUR BRANCH IFSC CODE & MICR CODE – BIHAR
|Bank of India
|BHAGALPUR ZONAL OFFICE
|SECOND FLOOR DEVDOOT C RADHA RANI SINHA ROAD
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
Uses of IFSC Code
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 alphanumeric code of IFSC is structured in a pattern where the first four characters representing the name of the bank, while the last six characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is generally 0 (zero) reserved for future utilisation. The format of IFSC is as below.
How to find MICR Code
- MICR code can be found on a cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- You can also find MICR code on the specific bank’s website.
FAQs on Bank of India, BHAGALPUR- BHAGALPUR ZONAL OFFICE,BHAGALPUR , BIHAR
The IFSC code of New Delhi – BHAGALPUR ZONAL OFFICE, Bank of India is BKID000ZO33
The address associated with BKID000ZO33 is
Bank of India Ltd., SECOND FLOOR DEVDOOT C RADHA RANI SINHA ROAD
The district that falls under the Bank of India is BHAGALPUR.