Bank of Baroda ,RAISEN-RAISEN BRANCH IFSC CODE & MICR CODE – MADHYA PRADESH
|Bank of Baroda
|MUKHERJI NAGAR , SAGAR ROAD , RAISEN POST DIST , RAISEN , 464551
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
Uses of IFSC Code
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 alphanumeric code of IFSC is structured in a pattern where the first four characters representing the name of the bank, while the last six characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is generally 0 (zero) reserved for future utilisation. The format of IFSC is as below.
How to find MICR Code
- MICR code can be found on a cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- You can also find MICR code on the specific bank’s website.
FAQs on Bank of Baroda, RAISEN- RAISEN,RAISEN , MADHYA PRADESH
The IFSC code of New Delhi – RAISEN, Bank of Baroda is BARB0VJRAIS
The address associated with BARB0VJRAIS is
Bank of Baroda Ltd., MUKHERJI NAGAR , SAGAR ROAD , RAISEN POST DIST , RAISEN , 464551
The district that falls under the Bank of Baroda is RAISEN.