Bank of Baroda ,GHOSHI, UP-MAU BRANCH IFSC CODE & MICR CODE – UTTAR PRADESH
|Bank of Baroda
|MIRZA JAMALPUR, MAJWARA MOD MAIN ROAD, GHOSHI,DISTRICT MAUUTTAR PRADESH 275 305
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
Uses of IFSC Code
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 alphanumeric code of IFSC is structured in a pattern where the first four characters representing the name of the bank, while the last six characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is generally 0 (zero) reserved for future utilisation. The format of IFSC is as below.
How to find MICR Code
- MICR code can be found on a cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- You can also find MICR code on the specific bank’s website.
FAQs on Bank of Baroda, MAU- GHOSHI, UP,GHOSI , UTTAR PRADESH
The IFSC code of New Delhi – GHOSHI, UP, Bank of Baroda is BARB0GHOSHI
The address associated with BARB0GHOSHI is
Bank of Baroda Ltd., MIRZA JAMALPUR, MAJWARA MOD MAIN ROAD, GHOSHI,DISTRICT MAUUTTAR PRADESH 275 305
The district that falls under the Bank of Baroda is MAU.