Bandhan Bank ,Jangipara-Jangipara BRANCH IFSC CODE & MICR CODE – WEST BENGAL
|First Floor, Vill & Po- Jangipara, Near LIC Office Dist Hooghly, West Bengal, Pin-712404.
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
Uses of IFSC Code
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 alphanumeric code of IFSC is structured in a pattern where the first four characters representing the name of the bank, while the last six characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is generally 0 (zero) reserved for future utilisation. The format of IFSC is as below.
How to find MICR Code
- MICR code can be found on a cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- You can also find MICR code on the specific bank’s website.
FAQs on Bandhan Bank, Jangipara- Jangipara,Hooghly , WEST BENGAL
The IFSC code of New Delhi – Jangipara, Bandhan Bank is BDBL0001644
The address associated with BDBL0001644 is
Bandhan Bank Ltd., First Floor, Vill & Po- Jangipara, Near LIC Office Dist Hooghly, West Bengal, Pin-712404.
The district that falls under the Bandhan Bank is Jangipara.