Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank ,KHAMMAM-KHAMMAM BRANCH IFSC CODE & MICR CODE – TELANGANA
|Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank
|KHAMMAM REGIONAL OFFICE, D.NO- 5-1-543, SAI PRASANTHI COMPLEX,WYRA ROAD,KHAMMAM-507002
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
Uses of IFSC Code
Format of IFSC Code
The 11 alphanumeric code of IFSC is structured in a pattern where the first four characters representing the name of the bank, while the last six characters represent the branch of the bank. The fifth character is generally 0 (zero) reserved for future utilisation. The format of IFSC is as below.
How to find MICR Code
- MICR code can be found on a cheque leaf and bank passbook.
- You can also find MICR code on the specific bank’s website.
FAQs on Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, KHAMMAM- KHAMMAM,KHAMMAM , TELANGANA
The IFSC code of New Delhi – KHAMMAM, Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is APGV0009004
The address associated with APGV0009004 is
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank Ltd., KHAMMAM REGIONAL OFFICE, D.NO- 5-1-543, SAI PRASANTHI COMPLEX,WYRA ROAD,KHAMMAM-507002
The district that falls under the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank is KHAMMAM.